Insightful video on how product and experience now define brands-not just what marketers message in advertising. This is hardly lost on doctors who see that patient reviews directly impact (positive and negative) a practice’s ability to attract new patients.
Are You Doing Old Fashioned Marketing?
About TomSTom Seery is the founder and CEO of RealSelf. Tom is a frequent speaker at medical conferences about practice marketing, reputation management, and competing on the web. You can follow him at www.twitter.com/seery
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- For Doctors, Social Advertising May Be the Cure for Banner Ad Blindness August 1, 2012
- Patients Are Rarely Complainers Online April 10, 2012
- 5 Biggest Mistakes Doctors Make in Social Media (and What to Do Instead) February 1, 2012
5 Cs of Social Healthcare Marketing ASAPS ASPS authenticity Bing blogs board certification Brand marketing Buzz Index competitive edge content customer service email facebook featured Google Google Analytics Groupon guest post Infographic interview iPad iPhone leads metrics Mobile newsletters online community online reviews patient privacy patients pay-per-click photos practice website prices procedures RealSelf reputation management ROI search SEO social statistics Twitter Video