“Social media now exposes the gap between what companies promise and what they actually deliver.” Jack Mackey, VP, Service Management Group Minding the Gap Whether in retail shops or cosmetic medicine, adherence to service standards and the reality of customer experiences are not always the same. There is a “gap” between what you think you [...]
About EvaEva Sheie is the Vice President of Internet Marketing for Strategic Edge Partners in Seattle. She is a nationally known search-marketing specialist who has closely studied the behavior of prospective patients on the internet since the inception of the aesthetics boom. Focusing especially on determining how and what exactly inspires an internet reader to become an actual patient, she has developed a keen awareness for user experience and findability in this highly competitive marketplace.
Paying for your own name sounds like a terrible idea, doesn’t it? Until last summer, I’d have laughed and told you not to waste your money on such a silly idea. But in August of 2011, we heard a presentation by Melanie Mitchell from Digitas, an agency in Chicago that serves large national brands. Mitchell shared data [...]
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- For Doctors, Social Advertising May Be the Cure for Banner Ad Blindness August 1, 2012
- Patients Are Rarely Complainers Online April 10, 2012
- 42 Percent Turn to Social Media for Plastic Surgery Research February 8, 2012