Many Paths, One Destination
About Rob LovittRob Lovitt is a longtime writer and editor who believes every good business has a great story to tell. He has written for dozens of magazines and websites, including NBCnews.com, Expedia.com and the inflight magazines of Alaska, Horizon and Frontier airlines.
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- For Doctors, Social Advertising May Be the Cure for Banner Ad Blindness August 1, 2012
- Patients Are Rarely Complainers Online April 10, 2012
- 5 Biggest Mistakes Doctors Make in Social Media (and What to Do Instead) February 1, 2012
5 Cs of Social Healthcare Marketing ASAPS ASPS authenticity Bing blogs board certification Brand marketing Buzz Index competitive edge content customer service email facebook featured Google Google Analytics Groupon guest post Infographic interview iPad iPhone leads metrics Mobile newsletters online community online reviews patient privacy patients pay-per-click photos practice website prices procedures RealSelf reputation management ROI search SEO social statistics Twitter Video